Saturday 2-22 // 10am to 4:30pm (no regular class)
Sunday 2-23 // 10am to 4:30pm
A few training gems from Hock:
* There are only 2 kinds of strikes: a circular attack (a hook punch, round house, etc.) or a straight attack (a jab, front kick, etc.).
* Ask yourself ‘who am I’ and ‘who is my likely attacker’ when building your self defense plan.
* A key strategy to surviving a close range weapon attack to gain control of the op’s weapon arm.
Hope you can make it to learn so much more!
Latest posts by Synergy Martial Arts & Fitness (see all)
- Tests are Coming Up - May 27, 2023
- Closed on Memorial Day - May 24, 2023
- TEST DAY – the Fantastic Five! - March 23, 2023