Hey everybody, just a quick heads up, next Monday is Labor Day and the gym will be closed in observance of the holiday.
While were on the subject of laboring, we thought it’d be a good time to remind everybody that stressing out over work is the single largest preventable cause of health issues in America.
Try these simple steps to reduce stress:
1. Take a few very deep breathes every hour or two, close your eyes and just breath for a10-15 seconds.
2. Two or three times a day take 3-5 minutes to stretch, even if it’s a just reaching your arms up and stretching your lower back.
3. Take a few minutes when you get home to just unplug, no phone, no social media and do something you enjoy whether its read a chapter in a book, have a cup of tea, whatever you like and decompress.
Have a great holiday guys!!!
- Tests are Coming Up - May 27, 2023
- Closed on Memorial Day - May 24, 2023
- TEST DAY – the Fantastic Five! - March 23, 2023